We are a family run nursery growing and selling direct to the public. Just outside the village of Kington Langley you will find us on the main road (the B4069).
5 minutes from Chippenham town center and less than two miles from J17 of the M4 Motorway we are easily accesable. We have owned the nursery since 2000, although there has been a nursery on the site for approaching 100 years.
This photo was taken on the nursery around 1965 . It shows the former owner, Mr Eric Gardener and his
employee Mrs Muriel Snell. This photo was taken for a feature in a horticultural publication at that time.
Mr Gardener was a well respected member of the horticultural community and an authority on the breeding of pelargoniums that the nursery specialized in for some time. This photo shows Mr Gardener inspecting some stock plants.
The photo on the right, again taken in the mid sixties shows Mrs Snell working in an area of open ground planted with a mix of pelargoniums and cabbage! Veg was grown in the open ground on the site up until the 1990's. Mrs Snell worked on the nursery from 1952-1999. She now visits as a customer.
A little bit of history....